MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2016
Hey guys 🙂 so its that time of the year again where we get to put up a Christmas wish list. Well, for me this is my first and I am so excited to share this with you .Just to let you know (I AM NOT BRAGGING NOR AM I GREEDY) This Christmas wish list comes in handy for our friends and family when picking out a gift for us! I do know that there is a lot of products on my list but however I might not get everything or anything from this list because there are some things that are from overseas which will be a bit difficult to get.Never mind though,this list will give international readers ideas on what to get for themselves :)I hope you do get inspired and also that you find something to your liking…
- I never owned/tried any of these products from this particular brand but a lot people seem to love Bath and Body Works and I do too even though I did not try anything (lol). These socks are so cute and they look so comfy. The best part is that the socks are pink and my favourite colour is pink! .I would also love too get a mini twisted peppermint candle because its PINK, and cute and good for the christmas time. Socks retail for : 5 dollar which is about R70 (south African rand) and the mini candle is 9 dollar which is about R112.
- Read a lot of reviews on this book and it seems to be totally inspiring #GIRLBOSS and I did not read it so I would definitely love this book based on the reviews I had read.Also I see lot of girls post this book on social media so I was like ‘I have to get this’. This book should be about R200 something.
- I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I saw this GHIRARDELLI chocolate and I FEEL that this chocolate is perfect for the festive season(not sure if it tastes good though but would love to try it :).This is retailing for R66 South African Rands on the Target.com website.
- This Instax mini 8 camera is so cute and comes in different colours. The best part is that it is in a bundle with an album, film etc. (I know this camera came out a long time but I never got one so this is great 🙂 instant pictures. I saw this at takealot.com for R1289.
- Okay so this is part of the festive season, Too faced in candy cane, melted matte lipstick. I never own anything in Too faced / festive season so this is a must because its pretty and the colour is gorgeous! This retails for 21 dollars which is about R290 south African Rands.
- For the coffee lovers like us/me,This is a dream come true. A variety of flavours to pick, choose and never refuse ;).This is 22.50 Pounds which is R385,99 south African Rands
- I would also like these oh so heavenly Christmas crackers because they do not contain toys but even better.. beauty products! mini lotion etc. This is available at clicks stores NATIONWIDE for R120.
- Lastly I would like a cute plush. I really wanted a small mini-mouse tsum tsum as they are new to south Africa.This is available in Toys R Us south Africa or usa, uk etc. RETAILS for about R150 South African Rands.
So thats it for my Christmas wishlist. did you like anything from here? let me know what you want for this christmas..If you would like me to put a post for gifts under 100/200 let me know in the comments below.
Have a blessed weekend beauties! 🙂
Don’t forget follow me/check me out: Twitter @stylepretty2