Beauties can you believe that the month of January is over and now its the second month of the year? Oh my gosh, time went by so far that I did no even notice. Anyway, today I am going to share with you my January favourites for 2017.
* MRP straw hat – This hat I purchased at MRP. I am obsessed with the styles you can make and create .If you wearing a plain jeans and top and use this hat to make a statement I promise you It really does change the whole outfit look. I am not to sure about the price. I am guessing it was retailing for R80+*.
* Bright Orange Heels– Guys, I find this shoe to be beautiful because of its striking orange colour. This is perfect for this summer. The heels are not that high so its manageable.
* Labello Bold R22– this was my 2016 favourites and if you would like to know about more why I like it please check out my previous posts.
* Foschini White & Rose Gold Watch– Love, love LOVE this! Its such a beautiful statement piece with a touch of white and of course rose gold.
* REVLON pressed powder R280– I have been loving this. Really good product. You can purchase this at clicks stores nationwide.
* Givenchy Sample Perfume– I purchased some of their skin care products and received this baby for free. This is a sample size, totally impressed with this sample size. I love miniature size perfumes. Great to pop in your handbag. You can purchase this at Redsqaure Beauty or Edgars stores.
Okay guys, So that is everything I used often for the month of January. Some of these things I purchased years ago so I am not sure about the prices.I hoped you guys liked it and if you did please do like and follow 😉