Hey guys, I am extremely sorry for not posting regularly. I have been getting very lazy lately .But I guess sometimes we all get like that now and then right? Anyways I am back now and will start again and also if I don’t post you can always catch me on my social media 🙂
okay guys, I received this email saying I was nominated for the bloggers recognition awards. My reaction was like'” oh my gosh,do I really deserve this?! I just freaked out. Anyway I was so excited about it and thought why not share this news with you guys?!
I would like to take the time and thank http://themotherlylife.com/ for being so kind for nominating me for this award. I really do appreciate it! I also want to thank you for taking the time to check my blog out.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED:
I love so many things in life and was desperate to share it with you guys but I was so scared to start a blog at first the reason is because there are so many good bloggers out there that write about the same things(beauty/fashion) I was afraid I wont fit in. I said to myself fear is always within us. I must try and then fail instead of fail before I try. So that’s when I started it all and really enjoy sharing different topics such as beauty, lifestyle advice and fashion. My personal life experiences also prompted me to share with others what I was going through and to make it known to others that they were not alone. Being a south African blogger I never knew I would get followers from abroad which makes me content that everyone appreciates what I do .
MY ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
* Just Keep It real! Be yourself.
* Don’t copy other blog posts of others but instead look at what they are doing and try and get a better idea on how to take it to the next level.
*Remember Quality over Quantity. Its better to write 100 words of sense then of 500 words of nonsense.
*And guys if there is anything you would like help with remember I AM HERE FOR YOU.
MY 10 NOMINEES IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER: YOU GUYS DESEVRE IT!
Thank you guys for all your love and support..