Oh! I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling (almost) 22 🍾
It is getting much closer to my birthday (June 25th) and generally in many instances I always get asked “What would you like for your Birthday” so I decided to put together a wish list. I have found the concept of birthday/Christmas wish lists/gift guide fun to do and share.
Before I begin, I would like for you to know in advance that I won’t be including any of the prices on any of the items as mentioned below simply because I find it out of line to do so.
I am expressing my thoughts as I would do in a journal (me,myself and I all engaged in happy thoughts writing all that I want only hoping that the fairy God mother grants them “Wish come true”.)
Anyways, without further ado let’s get this party started whoop!
1) Mrp Faux Fur shoe- The faux fur is super trendy right now and I’m loving how sassy and gorgeous this shoe is. Totally need this in my life.
2) Sephora Prada Perfume Gift Set– I am a sucker for cute gift sets. I just love gift sets. I love roller ball perfume or small size perfumes to fit in my handbag.
3) Mrp Faux Fur Cushion – I have been wanting the faux fur cushion, carpet basically everything. This will be perfect to take out pictures for Instagram and the blog of course.
4) Redsquare beauty Michael kors perfume set – I never owned a Micheal kors fragrance before and It’s one of those luxurious gifts every girl would want. This is just divine😍 Love the cute red-gold packaging.
5) I prefer gift cards over anything. Gift card’s to my local shopping mall is literally the best because I get to shop at any store at the mall. (Urban decay is coming soon for us in Durban.. omg😱)
6) Redsquare Beauty My little pony GlamGlow gravity mud mask
You have no idea how over the moon I was to hear about Glamglow x My little pony collaboration. This is just something I must have and after all I love, love, love glamglow face masks and of course I adore my little pony 😍
7) Mr price Milkshake Coin Purse
Too add a quirky fashion statement on my “soon to be” plain black cotton on cross body bag😉
8) Yankee candle in vanilla Cupcake -I’ve seen tons of YouTubers and bloggers rave about how good Yankee candles and bath and body work candles scents are. It is difficult for me to get my hands on a bath and body works candle , so I figured out a Yankee candle would do just fine. These candles make such a great room decor and prop for blog photo’s.
9) Cotton On Cross Body Bag – Simple yet so chic and classy. I love a bag black in colour just because I can mix and match with my outfit. This will make a great “everyday bag”.
Some Of My Favourite Stores
• Mrp +Mrp home
• Cotton On
My Favourite “Eat Out” Places
• Gloria Jeans
• Château Gâteaux
•Sweets from Heaven
Other Things + Places I like (gift cards)
• Google playstore Gift card
• Movie treat
• Exclusive books
• Amazon gift card
That’s about it for now! Did you find anything that you like ? Which are your favourite stores to shop at?